A rental home is still a home sweet home. Maybe you are not the owner but you reside there,and therefore you would always love to make each corner beautiful. Make sure what reforms and changes you do is acceptable by your landlord. Within your limits still, you can do something extraordinary and give a glamorous touch to your rooms. Get with the cheap paints as when you will be leaving the house, the add-on colours has to be removed and the home has to be in the same old form for the other tenants. Don’t select all the rooms for transformation, take all doings into account and then start the preparation.Choosing specific colours for the rooms is also tricky to work but needs to be done with precision. There are some tips which you may follow to help you in re-configuring your rooms.
- Start with the edges and corners- Pre painting work should be done. The walls should be made in the best possible shape. Well, old rooms have lots of grooves at the edges fill them up and smoothen nicely so that it is invisible and then caress it with the paint. Taper the edges with the required tools and even it with a double coat of the material you are using.
- Floors cover- Make sure when you start the painting cover the levels with some coating. The colours don’t get wiped out easily so your levels will get a stain. Hence you need to protect them.
- Add essence to your colour- Some people are allergic to the daily smell of the paints, no wonder there are magic ingredients. Add some vanilla extract in the preparation; it will smell different and give you extra comfort while brushing off the walls.
- Protect the carpets-Sometimes cloth colours gets smudged with the rug,and the tone becomes permanently. It is tedious work to remove the colours, place cardboard at the borders of the room while painting so that the extra shade falls on the cardboard plates and can be removed easily.
- Finish up with a roller- The last final touch should be smooth so that you can feel the warmth of your colourful walls. It is only possible by using a roller. Two coats of paint are required to give a fantastic look to the walls.
- Colour specifications- Not all kinds of colours go with all the rooms. Some deserve bright colours while others need a light one. Neutral shades go the most because it sets a peaceful ambiance. Choose light variations of any colour to be the décor of your dining space or the bedroom, because everyone wants a quiet night and a refreshing morning.